Tuesday, July 13, 2010

AMERICAN TV SERIES

GABON

EPISODE1
It's definitely an unnerving experience.-Marcus
EPISODE2
That seemed to bring the mood up a little bit.-G.C.
I'm a pretty analytical thinker.-Dan
I'm a walking target.-Jilian
Catch me up on what's happened in the last few days.
Otherwise were doomed.-Jilian
EPISODE 3
Fong clearly has the momentum.
EPISODE4
Evening us up at 7-7.
One of the most lopsided challenges thus far.
EPISODE5
On the flipside,-Marcus
You haven't told anybody, have you?-
EPISODE6
Crystal knocked it over.-Sugar
EPISODE7
This challenge is officially underway.
EPISODE8
It could have been me tonight.-Ken
EPISODE9
It will show through.-Randy
EPISODE1O
Sugar snatched it up.
EPISODE11
Fill up your belly.
EPISODE12
Do you think that's all it was?
EPISODE13
I don't do outdoorsy thing.-Kenny
Shed your obligation-Marcus
EPISODE14
I got cocky.-Kenny












AFRICA
EPISODE1
This issue is cut and dry.-Lex
EPISODE2
Anybody wanna own up this is tougher...
EPISODE 3
...under this condition will be tough...
If you don't bend, you break.
Generation gap continues to fracture the tribe.
EPISODE 4
I'm a walking mistake.-Lindsay
EPISODE5
They did not go along with the plan.
EPISODE6
wet your whistle
I wish I would have been here from day one.-Frank
My dignity took over.-Lindsay
EPISODE7
My stomach is rumbling.-Clarence
EPISODE 8
If that's he case, Good riddance.-Lex
EPISODE9
The guy is always in the sour mood.-Lex
You shoot yourself in the foot.-Kim
EPISODE10
What goes through your head now?
You gotta look out for yourself in the end.-Ethan
EPISODE11
Gain inner strength.-Kim P.
EPISODE12
It's not physical. Strictly mental.
If he's about to screw me over and stab me in the back, I'll
cut his throat.-Lex
EPISODE13
This has been the ultimate adventure for me.-Ethan
I thought I would have done better.-Ethan
REUNION
You can't afford to sleep.-Kelly

cut and dry ordinary
own up admit
go along with agree
wet your whistle f you are thirsty and have an alcoholic drink, you wet your whistle.
"Whet your whistle" is also used.
good riddance An expression of pleasure on being rid of some annoyance -
usually an individual.




























Samoa
EPISODE1
What kind of life do you want to live?
It makes me weary.-Marisa
EPISODE2
Who the hell hammers in the middle of the night?-Betsy
EPISODE3
Ben put people on edge.
I just used my brilliant brain.-Russell
You should have some sensitivity to history.-Jaison
EPISODE4
It's so ludricrous that we can't...-Mick
Shambo taken on Jason
EPISODE5
I feel like I got a hit by a train today.-Shambo
EPISODE6
Your blood pressure plummeted.
Right now seems like an opportune moment.-Monica
EPISODE7
No more glass half-empty.
EPISODE8
I'm incredibly embarrassed.-Jaison
Laura is digging her own grave.-Russell
What was the consensus?-Russell
EPISODE9
You got tons of time.
He's a sneaky man-kelly
EPISODE10
I hope that Galu sticks together. -Laura
EPISODE11
Don't make me throw up on your face.-Shambo
EPISODE12
You passed up chicken.
EPISODE13
But now I'm nervous that Russell is gonna come after me so we gotta nip this
in the bud soon.-Jaison
I beg to differ about that.-Russell
EPISODE14
Jaison walked up to me immediately.-Russell
EPISODE15
They lost the glue that held them together.
He scoured the camp.
The fact that is actually on the horizon is a little shocking.
EPISODE16
The man who lived through this moment.

Take on To oppose in competition
Nip in the bud Put a stop to something while it is still in its early development.




"GOSSIP GIRL"(SEASON1)

EPISODE1 Pilot
Jenny used up all the invites.-Blair
I wish I could have been there.-Serena
I'm gonna put everything in the past.
Dress down a little bit.-Dan

EPISODE 2 The Wild brunch
You are not who I thought you were.

EPISODE 3 Poison Ivy
I thought you were getting soft.-Chuck

Nail that interview today.-father
Do you have one maternal bone in your entire body?- Serena
Short fuse. I'm trying to work on that.- Danny
Are we square?-Serena
So not remotely funny.-Danny

EPISODE 4 Bad news Blair
All right, gents, ante up.

EPISODE 5 Dare Devil
It looks like we finally found a common ground.- Danny

EPISODE 6 The Handmaiden's Tale
Revitalize your flagging career.-Serena's mom

EPISODE 7 Victor/Victrola
If we know Chuck ,he's not one to let things lie.-gossip girl
I was born loaded.-Chuck

EPISODE 8 Seventeen Candles
It'll be cleared up in time.-nate's dad
You nauseate me.-upset make nauseated- Blair
Care to make a wager? Chuck

EPISODE 9 Blair Waldorf Must Pie
She gave me the boot.-serena
It looks like i'll have to slip out for a few minutes.- nate's dad
You're asleep at the wheel. -Rufus

EPISODE 10 Hi,Society
I stood up for you- Serena

EPISODE 11 Roman Holiday
it's a sore subject.-eleanor

EPISODE 12 School Lies
I don't abide dishonesty.
Blair Waldorf is not indebted to anyone.-Blair

EPISODE 13 A Thin Line between Chuck and Nate
Your bestfriend has kept you in the dark.
Clean slate.-Serena and Blair
The pot calling the kettle black.
Props to Blair. She trained you well.

EPISODE 14 The Blair Bitch Project
don't rub it in-rufus

EPISODE 15 Desperately seeking Serena
My stomach started acting up again.-serena
I was thinking on my feet.-chuck

EPISODE 16 All About My Brother
All that good behaviour from the past few weeks just got wiped out from that lie.-RUFUS

EPISODE 17 Woman on the verge
i thought we were past all of this, Serena.-Lily

EPISODE 18 Much "I do" about Nothing
Hash out the details.-Lily


SURVIVOR GUATAMELA
EPISODE 1
My paternal instinct...-Gary
EPISODE 2
On one hand....on the other hand...
EPISODE3
The person that I would have chose would have been Brianna.-Lydia
I'm cordial with her.-Brianna
Unforgiving heat
EPISODE4
Margaret spoke up.
I just have to put faith in them.-Lydia
EPISODE5
Unfortunately ,it's just the way it goes sometimes...Dani
I perked up.-Blake
I like to keep the dream alive.-Bobby John
EPISODE6
This is a crucial opportunity.
EPISODE7
He gets so pump up.-Cindy
She just pushed my buttons.-Judd
EPISODE8
My odds of getting this immunity idol is alittle bit low.-Rafe
EPISODE9
I'm sorry i didn't see that sooner.-Jamie
EPISODE10
You're sadly mistaken.-Steph
EPISODE11
Jealousy gets you nowhere.-Steph
Lydia is so easily swayed.Rafe
EPISODE12
This game just took a change in a very big way.
EPISODE13
I'm gonna beat the odds.-Cindy
FINALE
I stuck around.-Dani

24-SEASON 1

You got my word
You should have thought it through.
He's a loose cannon.
Nina's stonewalling.
You'll get through this.
Chinwag.
That is out of line.
I'm just a little flustered.
I'll stop patronizing you.
Don't talk down to me.
Geoge is the mole.
I'm not defying you.

SEASON 2
You know the system inside out.
Are we making headway?
It's not gonna fly.
grow from our misfortunes.
I'm kind of a coffee junkie.
What's the word at the airport?
She's just regurgitating everything that Sayid ali ever taught her.
I appreciate your candor.
We're not gonna put up with racism or xenophobia.
Everybody has a breaking point.
You're putting words in his mouth.
Not every hunch works out.
It concerns national security.

SEASON 3
That's not likely, is it?
Take it up with Jack.
At least run it by her before you go.
I'm done putting my ass on the line for nothing.
Kidnapping is a felony.
scrawny boy

No comments:

Post a Comment